Friday, May 11, 2012

Walt Disney Wonders




Wow!!! When I got back home and switched on the TV I saw Aladdin playing on star movies. I just could not stop myself from watching it even though I was dead sleepy, its just that these Walt Disney flicks are so close to my heart. Me and I'm sure many of us have grew up watching and reading these fairy tales - Aladdin, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Little Mermaid and so on.

Every little girl back then wanted to be a princess at least once in their childhood. Well all these fairy tales have always thought us...... no matter what happens , no matter how many troubles come by in the end it would always end happily and they will live happily ever after........

As I end this post just leaving you with a few pictures of those fond memories of our childhood......






Pictures courtesy Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment