Monday, October 1, 2012

Mah Birthday!!!!

So i know im late to post this but yeah celebrated my birthday on 22nd September..... Well what can i say it Rocked!!! Like everyone say that they are blessed with the best of friends.... i say the same but i really mean it..... thanks to my friends my birthday was drunk and rocking.........



So at exactly 12 my friend Aarti.... came to meet me at work with my favorite cake **Blueberry Cheese Cake** yumm!!! and we cut a cake in the parking of my office.....and must say it was indeed the best surprise i got.....Later she waited for me to finish my work so that we could go out for a few drinks.....well it surely did not stop at a few drinks.......after that i came to my workstation n my team had ordered a cake for me as well just love them...... i left office at 4 am............picked up some booze went to a friends place (Rahul) and drank till 1 pm........ Darn we drink like a fish hehehehe 



Later came back home in the evening and were planning to go out somewhere when my friend Jyoti (Jo) stuck my mind..... wondering why she did not call me i dialed her number and to my surprise she tell me that she has planned everything for my birthday and all i have to do is wait for the day.... confused i asked her what date it was and she answered its the 20th...........trust me i  could not stop myself from laughing and i told her that its 22nd and she has forgotten something hahahaha......


with a lot of guilt she said sorry and asked me to meet her i told her that me and Aarti were together so she called us to HYPE a club here in delhi and we partied all night..... 

The next few days were more like Ugh!!! hangover >>>> lets drink to kill it >>> darn im drunk lets party!! >> Hangover again :p

No comments:

Post a Comment